Personal Data and Navigation Data
In accordance with the commitment and care that AEB Industriale srl dedicates to personal data protection, we hereby inform you of the methods, purpose and scope of disclosure and dissemination your personal data, as well as your rights, in compliance with Art. 13 of the GDPR.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
In order to offer you the services on its websites, AEB Industriale srl (hereinafter AEB), as the Data Controller, must process some personal data needed to provide such services.
This data may be provided implicitly by the tools that you use to access and use the services, or you may provide it explicitly.
AEB may process the following categories of users’ personal data:
• technical navigation data related to the IP, identification codes of the devices used by the user to access the website or services, characteristics of the browser and access times, URL addresses of the resources requested, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size given in the reply, the numerical code that indicates the reply status from the server, and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment;
• navigation data for the purpose of profiling provided indirectly by using the service, and obtained and analysed with the user's prior consent;
• common identification data provided by the user (e.g. name, surname, email, telephone number, profession, interests, etc.) to use the products and services.
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
AEB will process the data and cookies received from you with the methods and procedures required to provide the requested services and for the additional purposes for which you have given consent.
The data may only be used to perform statistical analysis, market research and promotional activities via social media, and to send commercial information about AEB products and promotions if you have expressly given your consent. (Direct marketing purposes)
With your consent, the data may be used for the purpose of profiling, which is performed automatically by gathering information about the navigation that you do while accessing and using the services, and statistical correlation algorithms may be used to link it with the same information from other users to identify common traits and group similar ones within interest classes. By assigning your browser to an interest class, our systems will then be able to provide content that matches your tastes and present advertising contributions that best meet your needs and better address the interests of advertisers, thereby reducing the level of disturbance during use.
At the time you are reading this policy, AEB uses the profiling data to aggregate marketing profiles and to aid commercial management in developing digital strategies (Profiling purposes).
Communications about market research, and commercial information on products and promotions may be made through newsletters, email and specific initiatives through social networks related to AEB (dBTechnologies, Mixars, ANT /Into Music, AEB Distribuzioni).
We hereby inform you that some activities may be carried out by suppliers, specially appointed Data Controllers, which may be resident outside the European Union.
The legal grounds for the purposes described above are execution of a request made by you as an interested party, and the consent that you have given.
3. DISSEMINATION, DISCLOSURE AND PARTIES THAT ACCESS THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disseminated, but AEB may disclose it to the Data Controllers of named third parties (e.g. third-party technical service suppliers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies), if they need it to provide their technical or organisational services to support the services provided by us.
Some categories of AEB employees who are involved in data processing within the organization (administrative, commercial, marketing and customer service personnel, and system administrators) are given access to the data.
You may request the Data Controller for an updated list of Data Handlers.
In any case, we reserve the right to disclose data to third parties if you have given your specific optional consent.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
AEB will process your personal data within the European Union.
If, for technical and/or operational reasons, it is necessary to use parties located outside the European Union, or if it is necessary to transfer some of the data gathered to technical systems and services located outside the European Union area, such processing will be governed in accordance with the provisions of heading V of the Regulation, and authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union. We will take all necessary precautions to guarantee that personal data is fully protected by basing which transfers on: a) decisions on the adequacy of the recipient third-party countries expressed by the European Commission; b) adequate assurance expressed by the recipient third party pursuant to Art. 46 of the Regulation; c) adoption of binding corporate rules (BCR).
5. DURATION FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED AND KEPT
In accordance with Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR, AEB will process the data that you have provided for no longer than the time needed for the purposes for which it is processed, and in any case for the duration of the requested services.
6. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
AEB guarantees that you can exercise your rights under Art.12 of the GDPR at any time. Specifically, you have the right:
- to know if the Data Controller holds and/or processes your personal data and access all of it or obtain a copy (Art. 15 Right of access),
- to rectify any inaccurate personal data or to add to any incomplete personal data (Art. 16 Right to rectification);
- to erase any personal data held by the Data Controller if there are any of the grounds set out in the GDPR (Art. 17 Right to erasure);
- to request the Data Controller to restrict the processing to some of the personal data, if there are any of the grounds set out in the Regulation (Art. 18 Right to restriction of processing);
- to request and receive all of your personal data being processed by the Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used form that can be read by an automatic device, or to request that it is sent to another Data Controller without hindrance (Art. 20 Right to data portability);
- to object, either fully or partially, to data processing for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Art. 21 Right to object);
- to object, either fully or partially, to automatic or semi-automatic data processing for the purpose of profiling (so-called Consent) (Art. 21 Right to object).
You may exercise these rights by informing the Data Controller, whose contact details are given in the dedicated section of this policy.
Moreover, you have the right to bring a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at the address email@example.com or through the website http://www.gpdp.it.
7. PRIVACY SERVICE
AEB has set up a service to handle requests related to privacy.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following addresses:
- Privacy service c/o AEB Industriale srl, via Brodolini 8, loc Crespellano, 40053 Valsamoggia (BOLOGNA)
- or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. LAST UPDATE