A.E.B. INDUSTRIALE srl, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and by virtue of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation envisages the protection of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the obligations of confidentiality envisaged therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: your data will be processed for the following purposes connected with the fulfilment of legislative or contractual obligations:
• legally binding obligations relating to tax and accounting;
• quality management;
• obligations laid down in the applicable laws.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the implementation of measures relating to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
• supplier management;
• management of relations during purchasing operations.
For the purposes of the specified processing, the Data Controller may come into the possession of special categories of personal data, with particular reference to: Common and special personal data contained in emails. Processing operations involving personal data for these special categories are carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
For the purposes of the specified processing, the Data Controller may come into possession of personal data relating to criminal convictions or offences within the meaning of art. 10 of the GDPR,with particular reference to: Judicial data contained in emails.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed by means of the following methods:
• processing by means of computers;
• manual processing by means of hard-copy archives.
All processing operations are carried out in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• Purchasing Department;
• Administration Department.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the purposes of proper management of relations, and in particular to the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
• consultants and self-employed professionals, including in associated form;
• freight forwarders, transport contractors, owner-drivers, post offices, logistics companies.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Retention Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data falls within:
• a time-span not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which it is collected and processed for the execution and achievement of the contractual purposes;
• a time-span not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which it is collected and processed and in accordance with the mandatory time limits laid down by the law.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, in accordance with the law, is A.E.B. INDUSTRIALE srl (Via Brodolini 8,40056 Crespellano (BO); email: ; Telephone: 051969870; VAT No.: 02685631208) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification and portability of personal data relating to you, and to object to the processing of such data, and you may in general exercise all the rights established in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
1. Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exists, even if it has not yet been recorded, the communication thereof in intelligible form and the possibility of filing a complaint with the regulatory authority.
2. Data subjects have the right to obtain the indication of:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the data controller, data processors and designated representative within the meaning of article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data can be communicated or who may come into possession of it in their capacity as designated representative in the State territory, data processors or third-party processors.
3. Data subjects have the right to obtain:
a. the updating, rectification or, where they have an interest in doing so, integration of the data;
b. the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c. confirmation that all parties to which the data has been disclosed or disseminated have been informed of the operations described in points a) and b), including with regard to their content, unless fulfilling this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected;
d. data portability.
4. Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of its collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or carrying out market research or commercial communication.