A.E.B. INDUSTRIALE srl, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and by virtue of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation envisages the protection of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the obligations of confidentiality envisaged therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the implementation of measures connected with contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
• technical and functional access to the website, no data is retained after closure of the browser;
• purposes of statistics and analysis of browsing and users;
• Management of requests from the contact form on the website.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed by means of the following methods:
• by means of computers using software systems managed by third parties;
• by means of computers using software systems managed or programmed directly;
• temporary processing in anonymous form.
All processing operations are carried out in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• programmers and analysts;
• Marketing Department.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the purposes of proper management of relations, and in particular to the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
• Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, within the limits of the purposes set out above, to the following countries:
• EU Member States;
• United States.
Retention Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data falls within:
• a time-span not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which it is collected and processed for the execution and achievement of the contractual purposes;
• a time-span not exceeding the fulfilment of the purposes for which it is collected and processed and in accordance with the mandatory time limits laid down by the law.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - can differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act autonomously using the preferences in your browser, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide to your browser. For an overview of action procedures for the most common browsers, you can visit .
Advertising companies also allow you to refuse to receive targeted advertisements, if you wish. This does not prevent cookies from being set, but it stops the use and collection of certain data by these companies.
For further information and your refusal options, visit .
Data Controller: the Data Controller, in accordance with the law, is A.E.B. INDUSTRIALE srl (Via Brodolini 8,40056 Crespellano (BO); email: ; Telephone: 051969870; VAT No.: 02685631208) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification and portability of personal data relating to you, and to object to the processing of such data, and you may in general exercise all the rights established in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
1. Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exists, even if it has not yet been recorded, the communication thereof in intelligible form and the possibility of filing a complaint with the regulatory authority.
2. Data subjects have the right to obtain the indication of:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the data controller, data processors and designated representative within the meaning of article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data can be communicated or who may come into possession of it in their capacity as designated representative in the State territory, data processors or third-party processors.
3. Data subjects have the right to obtain:
a. the updating, rectification or, where they have an interest in doing so, integration of the data;
b. the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c. confirmation that all parties to which the data has been disclosed or disseminated have been informed of the operations described in points a) and b), including with regard to their content, unless fulfilling this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected;
d. data portability.
4. Data subjects have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of its collection;to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or carrying out market research or commercial communication.