Privacy Statement on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles. 13-14 EU Reg 2016/679
Data Subjects Interested in video-photo shoots.
A.E.B. INDUSTRIALE srl, as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law laid out in the aforementioned regulations and in accordance with the privacy obligations prescribed therein.
With your consent, your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and communication activities including dissemination on websites, social channels and corporate publications.
The provision of data with regard to these purposes is optional, and your refusal to allow processing shall not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed as follows:
- by means of computers using third-party software systems;
- processing by means of computer;
- manual processing by means of hard-copy archives.
All processing is be carried out in accordance with the procedures set out in Articles 6, and 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures as required.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, specifically, by the following categories of employees:
Communication: Your data may be communicated to third parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Companies and professionals in charge of video-photographic filming.
Disclosure: The data may be disclosed to:
- Websites, social media channels and corporate publications.
Retention period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes, and minimisation of data, in accordance with Article 5 of the GDPR, the period for which your personal data are retained is:
- no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed to fulfil the contractual obligations;
- no longer than is necessary for the purposees for which they have been collected and processed and in compliance with the obligatory time limits provided by law.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is A.E.B. INDUSTRIAL srl (Via Brodolini 8, 40056 Crespellano (BO); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 051969870; VAT No.: 02685631208) acting through its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the erasure (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general to exercise all the rights provided for in articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Control Authority.
2. The Data Subject has the right to be told:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied if the data are processed electronically;
d. the identity of the Data Controller, Data Processors and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, Data Processors or persons in charge of the processing.
3. The Data Subject has the right to obtain:
a. the updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of the data;
b. the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the confirmation that those to whom the data are communicated or disclosed are notified of the actions referred to under points a) and b), including their content, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves using methods which are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
d. data portability.
4. The Data Subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a. the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b. the processing of personal details for the purpose of sending advertising materials, for direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.