Moving one combines the best of analog tradition with the contribution of digital technology.
It provides a more noise-free and interference-free audio signal in any situation.
Digital Code Squelch Technology
In addition to the audio data, the system handles further telemetry information, like system on/off and charge level of transmitter battery.
Main advantages of Digital Code Squelch technology:
- Squelch adjustments are no longer necessary
- It prevents any interference to enter the receiver when transmitter is turned off
- It allows the use of more than 8 wireless microphones simultaneously for each band
Improved Diversity Technology
- Diversity system with digital-assisted antenna selection and monolithic-chip switch circuitry
- This technology guarantees a virtually inaudible switching between the two antennas
Automatic free-frequency research
- The system automatically searches for free frequencies and, in case of disturbed channels, a LED flashes indicating the presence of interference
- The selected frequency of the receiver is then sent to the transmitter via infrared with a simple operation
Infrared Rx/Tx setup communication system
- Once you set the operating frequencies on the receiver, you can automatically setup the transmitter through the on-board infrared communication system, avoiding boring manual procedures
Compliance with international standards
- Moving-one complies with European and American/Canadian standards