Aurora Net allows a complete real time monitoring and control of dBTechnologies' RDNETable sound reinforcement systems at a glance.
Cross-platform developed (Win, Mac OSX) by dBTechnolgies Software Department in order to guarantee maximum reliability, Aurora Net is more than an evolution of previous dBTechnologies Network.
Working via Ethernet cable (or alternatively via XLR) the software allows both an advanced, completely customizable DSP control and DIGITAL Audio management (via Dante™ protocol) on the same cable.
The intuitive layout has been designed for maximum usability and allows a touch-oriented management on portable devices, and, last but not least, allows a smooth and intuitive workflow.
The workspace is designed to show all the main functions at a glance, and allows users to operate through a single-click workflow.
Users can check the complete PA system in use at a glance or manage each single element thanks to a fast and detailed zoom-in/zoom out incremental display feature.
- Added more accurate delay and distance data for subs in “Arc delay function” when aurora is set to show imperial units.
- Added new view modality dedicated to "Group Summary Processing", showing total sum of any delay and gain instance applied to any given speaker via item groups.
- This view is accessible by clicking on the eye icon in the toolbar ( "view mode") and then "Group summary processing".
- Added “Store all” button in main item workspace. You can find this new icon in the toolbar: one click will store every user defined setting inside the speakers' "user preset memory" slot of every connected and online items in the network. The informations stored include delay, volume, equalization and any advanced setting such as digital steering values etc.
- Added OSC command for “Digital Steering” function on Ingenia Series.
- “Routing ID" view button has been merged with “Model" view button in the view menu (eye icon) on Aurora net toolbar menu.
- Now clicking on this new view mode will show model and routing ID data at the same time, for an easier detection and recognition of every item in the workspace.
- Added Item "routing ID" and “firmware version” data directly within the "monitoring" tab of each item's extended view.
- Item's “Invert Polarity" button is now changing color to gray when this function is unavailable because bypassed by another function ( e.g. when "cardioid" function has been enabled).
Minimum system requirements:
MAC OS X version 10.10 (YOSEMITE) or higher (64 bit only)
Intel dual core CPU or higher
4 GB RAM
WINDOWS 7 (64 bit only) SP1 or higher
Intel or AMD dual core CPU or higher
4 GB RAM